This rivals Dairy Queen in terms of decadence and richness of flavor. Don't mess with this ice cream pie. Just eat it.
What you need to have:
-3 pints vegan butter pecan ice cream (I prefer Tofutti Better Pecan, but make your own decisions)
-1 box of those 100 calorie packs of Oreo Cookies
-1/3 cup margarine
-Magic Shell chocolate topping
-pie pan of sorts (glass or metal, doesn’t matter)
How you do it:
1. Take about 3 packages of the Oreo cookies and mash them all up. You can do this by hand or machine, whatever gets them all crumbly. The more crumbly, the better.
2. Mix the cookie crumbs with about 1/3 cup melted margarine.
3. Put the cookie mix on the bottom of the pie pan. This is acting as your piecrust, so pack it in there as tight as possible. If it doesn’t reach the edges, it’s OK. It will all still taste good. Believe me.
4. Semi-melt the ice cream so that it can be spread fairly easily with a spoon.
5. Spread a layer of ice cream onto the cookie crust. This takes maybe 1-1 1/2 tubs. Maybe 2. Play around with it.
6. Mash up the remaining Oreo cookie packages and sprinkle them over the ice cream.
7. Spread the remainder of the ice cream on top of the cookies.
8. Squirt Magic Shell over the top of the ice cream, so that the entire surface of the pie is covered. It helps to heat up the Magic Shell first because it will spread easier.
9. Place the pie in the freezer for about an hour before eating and only take it out when you are ready to eat it. Otherwise it will turn into a big, melty (but delicious) mess.
10. Slice it up like a regular pie, eat it, and tell Dairy Queen to kiss your ass because this is the best god damned ice cream cake you’ve ever eaten. Ever.