This is one of my favorites for a lazy Sunday morning at home. Fix it with some soy sausage or a fruit salad and you've got yourself a great breakfast that won't put you back to sleep.
-1 cup flour
-1 tbsp brown sugar
-1 tsp baking powder
-1/4 tsp salt
-dash of cinnamon
-2/3 cup soymilk
-1 ripe banana
-1 tsp vanilla
-3/4 cup frozen raspberries
1. Mix dry ingredients in bowl (flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon)
2. In a small bowl mash the banana. Add soymilk and vanilla and mix well.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until batter is smooth. Stir in raspberries.
4. Coat a frying pan with cooking spray and heat on medium. Pour 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter onto the frying pan when hot.
5. When the pancake has bubbles around the edge and can be easily moved with a spatula, flip it over. Heat the other side for 1-2 minutes.
6. Repeat until all of the batter is gone.
For an extra fruity treat, try using half the amount of soymilk and substitute apple juice for the other half.